How To Choose Best Car Rental Company in Nepal
Car Rental In Nepal, well it sounds very easy like most of people think “I had send mail to lot of companies, the one which give me most cheap rate I will book through it”, but this might not be good idea while choosing Car Rental Company in Nepal. As now days everyone are creating a page for Car Rental in Nepal although they don’t have enough car, just posses one car and without any registration in government bodies they give imaginary name like ABC Car Rental (P) Ltd. which is completely illegal. So here might arise a question how to choose Best Car Rental Company In Nepal, we would like to give some ideas for choosing best company.
- Always ask for model of vehicles that is about to be provided for you, but in most case Car Rental Company in Nepal cannot figure out the exact model cause duties are not fix but however they will offer you some possible models that are available with them. If you feel ok with their model then finalize all the deal.
- Make sure there are no any hidden costs on their cost offered as most of the companies they give you one rate in mail and once you arrive they ask for service charge, government tax, road tax, driver allowances, parking charge etc. So while you are finalizing the deals make sure all the costs are included and the cost they are offering is final one.
- Make sure about the experience of driver, ask whether he speak English or not, does he speak Hindi or not as it will be difficult to communicate during tour if he is not able to speak second Language. So make sure about communication skill of driver, and ask him to have mobile phone so that it would be easy to communicate with agency in case of needs.
- Make sure about use of air condition, whether it is included or not. And if not included then ask for the extra charge of air condition. Normally extra charge for air condition is 25 % extra for car top of the amount without air condition, for jeep it is 15 % extra top of the amount without air condition and 10 % for Toyota Jumbo Hiace and Mini Coaster. Make sure about full use of air condition if you had paid for it.
- Last but not least information is about the registration of vehicle whether they are red number plate or green number plate as red is for private use and green is for tourist use. It does not make any difference within Kathmandu Valley for use of red number plate vehicles. However local private vehicles are not allowed to do internal sightseeing in Pokhara however they can be used for Kathmandu to Pokhara. What most of the travel company do is they send you in the private number plate from Kathmandu to Pokhara, and for your local sightseeing in Pokhara they try to organize red plate vehicle which are registered in Pokhara. During this there might be delayed in service, new driver and other factors so make sure about use of green number plate vehicle for your tour out of Kathmandu Valley.
So these are basic ideas to gain before making a Car Rental Nepal deal.Rental cars are always better in term of reliability and punctuality instead of local cab. Make deal with some better agencies as sometime it might be quite painful to bargain with local.